Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Convention for slat angle on vertical window blinds

Hi Patrick
I struggled with the same problem a while ago. Based on the same reference document and the first figure, the slat angle should be the angle in the cw direction from the window normal angle. But this is my interpretation.

Energyplus does not visualize this kind of blind objects, so it is very difficult to confirm the correct angle. However based on a previously s discussion here, I remember that honeybee of grasshopper visualizes blinds. May be worth trying...

Good luck.
Ipek