[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Custom Weather data used in EnergyPlus





Hello,

How am I going to create a weather file that includes all four facades of building weather data and also all level of the building weather data into one weather file? I intend to install four sets of sensors (temperature,humidity and wind speed sensor) on one facade and the sensors will be installed four faceds of the building. And also I do not want EnergyPlus to calculate CHTC for internal and external of the building. I would like to use CFD program to calculate and send these values to EnergyPlus because I will assess high-level building (30 levels at least).

I would like to use my weather file into the EnergyPlus.  And also I would like to measure weather data for all levels of the building and use these data in EnergyPlus. I do not know how to do it. Could you please help me about that? How am I going to enter these values in to the weather file or is there any way to do it with Energy+.


Regards,


Thank you.




__._,_.___

Posted by: serteri@xxxxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___