Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Elevator Calculation Tool

Hi,

I'm using this tool of thyssenkrup website. It's good, but i'm trying to develop something using spreadsheets.

I will download this software called Elevate, Julien. Thanks!

For everyone, if i develop something interesting about this calculation, i will send for all.

Thanks in advice.

Best regards,

Ivan Mezzacapa de Souza

Projetos de Ar Condicionado - Consultoria em Eficiência Energética - Simulação Energética

Celular: (11) 99963-9326