Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Pump causing Heating Unmet hours with increased Energy consumption

Dear Javed,
My solution to (almost) every E+ problem is to review the key variables using Output:Variable. This normally provides a clue regarding the exact cause of the unmet hours. In your case, you can also compare the working file against the problem file.

There are so many ways in which a problem might arise! I'm fond of noting that there are "only" a few thousand inputs in a typical input file, so it should be very unlikely that one of them would be incorrect :)
On second thought, it is exceptionally easy for one of them to be incorrect by accident, oversight or inattention. This is true for inexperienced modelers as well as experienced modelers.

I recommend that you take a detailed look at the output.