[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Custom boundary conditions





Is there a way to apply a custom formula to a boundary condition?


I would like to modify the boundary conditions on a roof, so that I can include modified convection values. 


I have tried looking into OtherSideCoefficients, but this removes the solar contribution, and only allows fairly simple relationships to be included - no custom formalas. Is there a way to input different formulas for the boundary conditions for a surface?



__._,_.___

Posted by: killoranchris@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___