Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: weather files for Turkey

There is a weather file for Izmir that is part of a new weather data set for Turkey on http://climate.onebuilding.org , look under Europe and Turkey.  80 locations.  Izmir is 38.43 lat / 27.17 long

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 6:58 AM, cemdogansahin@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for weather data for Tire/Ä°zmir of which coordinates are:

38â?°05â??10.71â?? N

27â?°43â??55.68â?? E

Elevation 120m

Is it possible to obtain TMY file via Meteonorm? If so, I have no access to it. Could you help me please?

Thanks for your cordial help, in advance :)

Cem Dogan SAHIN
Mechanical Engineer (M.Sc.)

Posted by: Dru Crawley <dbcrawley@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at: