Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Custom climate file rendering simulations corrupt

Joe,
DB can use any .epw-formatted weather file

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Joe Huang YJHuang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Am I reading this correctly that DB only accepts weather files with the year as 2002?   If that's true, what's the reason? Does that mean DB is never used for simulations with actual historical weather data?

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A