RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Perez direct/diffuse spliting model

Thank you all for your replies.
So if I got  it right I need a def input file; something like this
&location
City='
StateProv=' '
Country=
InLat=
InLong=
InTime=
InElev=
/

&miscdata
Comments1='y...'
SourceData=''
/

&wthdata
NumInHour=1
InputFileType='CUSTOM'
InFormat='DELIMITED'
NumInHour=1
DataElements=Day,Month,Year,HH:MM,drybulb,relhum,atmos_pressure,glohorrad
DataUnits='x','x','x','hh:mm','C','%','Pa','Wh/m2'
DataConversionFactors=1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1
DelimiterChar=','
DecimalSymbolChar='.'
/

&datacontrol
MaxNumRecordsToRead=8760
/

And then I need a file with the same name in the same folder with the available data. What should be the extension of this file (a .csv file for instance?

Thanks in advance,

Kostas

Posted by: kostas mourkos <kostas.mourkos@xxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at: