Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Mechanical ventilation - night

Yes, I am analyzing the internal temperatures of the thermal zones. I was hoping that by triggering the nightly mechanical ventilation the temperatures were to be changed significantly, but it is not having any variation ... it seems like the nighttime mechanical ventilation is not being triggered. Could you look at my IDF?

Thank you!!

Best Regards