[EnergyPlus_Support] TRAINING - EnergyPlus in New York City, December 15-16

Big Ladder Software is leading a training workshop for EnergyPlus in New York City! This workshop begins in TWO WEEKS, so sign up now while there's still space!

Our NYC workshop on December 15-16 is being held in collaboration with AIA New York at the Center for Architecture. Register soon--this one is right around the corner!

Register now for New York City
https://energyplus-aia-ny. eventbrite.com/

See all upcoming workshops for EnergyPlus and OpenStudio
http://bigladdersoftware.com/t raining/

EnergyPlus for Practitioners

Workshop Description

- Have you ever wanted to truly understand how to use EnergyPlus at the text level?
- Have you been using OpenStudioDesignBuilder, or another GUI and had the need to peek under the hood to debug a problem or implement a measure or workaround?

This workshop should be a prerequisite for anyone planning to work with EnergyPlus regardless of what user interface you choose.

In this two-day workshop we focus on the needs of the energy modeling practitioner in order to get you up to speed and highly productive with EnergyPlus as q

Posted by: aaron.boranian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/