Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Graphical Interface

Openstudio is a suite of applications, one of which is the sketchup plugin that is used to create the geometry.
You can use it with sketchup make which is free.
Then you have the openstudio app, where you create the rest of the model, and a couple other apps (PAT for parametric analysis, Results viewer to look at time series). Last but not least openstudio has an API: you can leverage the power of scripting to modify your model or test ECMs, etc.

EQuest uses DOE-2 not energyplus.

Envoyé de mon iPhone