From: "Jean Marais jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@yahoogroups.com>
To: "EnergyPlus_Support@yahoogroups.com" <EnergyPlus_Support@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Need help for Naturally Ventilated Model

I would interject to say that most air change from window ventilation is wind pressure driven, not buoyancy driven. Your modelling approach depends on your objectives.

Reply to sender

EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve. com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

.

Posted by: Jean Marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>