[EnergyPlus_Support] Using BEopt for Rammed earth.

What problem are you having in modeling rammed earth?  Its thermal properties are simply that of  soil, which would vary of course from place to place.  In general  I've used a conductivity of 2.85 (W/m2-K), density of 2000 kg/m3, and specific heat of  837Joule/kg-K of for dry soil (all converted from original IP units of 0.5, 125, and 0.2, respectively).  If it's damp soil, the conductivity would increase or double at most.

Weather data is very scarce for Bhutan, which has only one international, i.e., receives flights from outside the country, airport at Paro. There isn't enough weather data to create a "typical year" weather file, but I can offer you the weather file for Paro 2013  here .

Joe
Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 205A