[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC electricity consumption





Hi,

I have modelled an Ideal Air Load HVAC system in EnergyPlus with maximum cooling and heating capacity (W) autosized with limited capacity, and air flow rate autosized as well. I have adjusted setpoint operative temperatures and supply air temperatures for cooling and heating and I have simulated through a weather file. How EnergyPlus determines the total cooling and heating electricity consumption? Which HVAC components the program includes in this model (compressor, fan, etc)?

Best regards,


Giovani Dávi



__._,_.___

Posted by: banidavi@xxxxxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___