Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] CFD

Then I can't do cfd in EnergyPlus as I can do it on Designbuilder?
Is the module of cfd in DesignBuilder validated?
Thank you very much

On Monday, February 27, 2017 9:43 PM, "Jim Dirkes jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No. EnergyPlus is an energy analysis program and has no CFD capabilities.

DesignBuilder makes CFD easier for you because it makes use of the geometry and other information that you've already entered - that's a nice advantage of the DB GUI. there may be a CFD package which can read E+ geometry, but I'm unaware of it.