Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Air flow network-Auto WPC- two windows on the same wall, DualSetPointWithDeadBand: Unanticipated combination of heating and cooling loads

Hi,

Ticket for the similar problem was submitted earlier back in 2014. Here you find the link.

https://github.com/NREL/EnergyPlus/issues/4557

You could submit a ticket on help desk if this was resolved.

Hope this helps!