[EnergyPlus_Support] LOW-E GLASS VS BRICK WALL

Dear
I am in the designing stage of my villa (located in JEDDAH, SA: 21.2854° N, 39.2376° E). I expressed my desire to the architect that 60-70% of the facade of the villa to be LOW-E glass in order to enjoy 100% natural lighting during the day and to conserve on my cooling bill at the same time. I was surprised when he said that the well-insulated concrete or brick wall is much energy efficient than even double-glazed or triple-glazed low-e glass. He added that the amount of savings due to natural lighting is off-set by the deference in energy conservation efficiency between double-glazed or triple-glazed low-e glass and the well-insulated concrete or brick wall. Especially in this location. I was puzzled, because I had a strong belief that LOW-E glass is the best option for energy efficiency enthusiast. If somebody has a professional opinion please share it with me.
 I also would like to share your opinion on my emails:
energizeralzain2000@xxxxxxxxx / bussalzain2000@xxxxxxxxx
BR
Mohammed Ali

Posted by: Mohammed AlZain <energizeralzain2000@xxxxxxxxx>