Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] RH > 100% weather files

it would be good if you could put a ticket on the e+ helpdesk. the users here can't manage that site.

Am 15.06.2017 1:44 nachm. schrieb "alyelhefni@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi ,

I hope you are all well and in best conditions.

I have a problem that appeared before in the Alexandria city weather file and was corrected by Linda Lawrie (great thanks to her). The problem is that the weather file had times where the outdoor RH values were greater than 100% which is impossible.

The same problem appears in weather files of the following weather files in Egypt found on EP website:

Cairo Inl Airport
Al Minya
Asyut
El Arish