Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Space heating demand. HELP

Thank you all for the reply,

I used your suggestions and I applied a schedule with a constant temperature as heating schedule of the design day. Peaks now are significantly reduced, however they are still there (see attached figure).
Do you have any idea about other possible causes? I also considered the heating sizing factor equal to 1.

Thanks again,
Giusi