[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Efficiency of Generator:MicroCHP [1 Attachment]





I am considering the example file MicroCogeneration.idf

I think that Iâ??m misunderstanding the efficiency of Generator:MicroCHP

I have requested  some output variables more and in an excel file I have plotted EFFel as the ratio

Generator Produced Electric Power / Generator Gross Input Heat Rate

and the output

Generator Electric Efficiency

I would expect that they are the same, but they arenâ??t.

The same issue for the thermal efficiency.

I have attached the .xlsx file.

Best Regards




__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: fpasserini.tn@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment Converted: "D:\Eudora\Attach\MicroCogeneration.xlsx"