Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] EMS query

Thank you for the reply, Julien,
Great, I have the modeled my building using OpenStudio and if it is possible to simulate dual-axis tracking system with PV in the same environment it would be easier for me.
Is there any video tutorial showing how to do this?
I have OpenStudio installed, but I don't know how to add this API and where to find it or use it to achieve my task? Your help is appreciated.

Hardi