Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] LEED BD+C v4 – Optimize E nergy Performance - HVAC for logistical zones in a museum

Marianne,
The Proposed design's HVAC gives a clue... and generally is a good guide for how to define your model.
If the areas you mention are conditioned, then your model should also condition them, and in the same manner (e.g., heated only, heated and cooled, same setpoints, etc.)

Storage areas, if small, will sometimes have no airflow, but if they're surrounded by conditioned areas, they become "conditioned" because of conduction from the adjacent conditioned areas.

Locker areas often have both conditioning and additional ventilation and may merit treatment as a separate zone.

I hope that is helpful.