[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Wall temperature actuator overrides solar heat gain?





Solar radiation impacts on the building energy consumption in terms of heat and light.

I am employing a CFD software to study the temperature on each wall of a building model. It takes into account incoming solar radiation as well, providing surface temperatures through a global energy balance. I can, therefore, use EnergyPlus actuators on each wall to override the surface temperature.

The question is: if I impose the temperature on each surface, do I override the solar heat contribution? Does the sun impact in any other way in terms of heat gain?




__._,_.___

Posted by: carlobianchi89@xxxxxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___