[EnergyPlus_Support] LBNL Window IDF Problem

We are using LBNL WINDOW 7.5 and THERM 7.5 to generate .idf input for windows in EnergyPlus (as we have done numerous times before with other versions of the program).  In WINDOW we have reasonable values for glass and frame conductivity, but when we export an .idf using our THERM frame calculation we get a value of 500 w/m2-K for frame conductance (ok, sometimes it is 499.999969).  Using any of the default WINDOW frame entries returns a reasonable frame conductance value in the .idf.

Anyone else experience the same or know where to find a solution or know who better to ask?

Ned Lyon, P.E. (MA, WV)
Staff Consultant

SIMPSON GUMPERTZ & HEGER
     | Engineering of Structures and Building Enclosures

41 Seyon Street, Building 1, Suite 500
Waltham, MA 02453

781.907.9000 main
781.907.9350 direct