Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] energy plus3

hi
i m new in energy plus simulation please guide me how i can learn it in a good manner

On Monday, October 30, 2017 1:35 AM, "Javed Iqbal eee.javed@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Is there any specific feature you are looking for which is NOT available in the current version? You could always upgrade old IDF with "IDFVersionUpdater" comes with each installation. Since you have v3 IDF, you could try using multiple transition idf version updater  LINK

Hope this helps!