[EnergyPlus_Support] Fractions to surfaces for ZoneHVAC:HighTemperatureRadiant

Dear Forum,

I am using the ZoneHVAC:HighTemperatureRadiant object in a model and am trying to double check the fraction of radiant energy that I'm assigning to:
At the moment (and largely using values from an example file), I'm assigning 5% to people, and the remainder to the floor.

Do any of you who are familiar with this object have recommendations regarding how to assign those radiant fractions?

Thanks in advance. Happy New Year, too!

--

James V Dirkes II, CEO / President
The Building Performance Team Inc.

(alphabet soup of efforts for greater understanding: PE, BEMP, BCxP, LEED AP)

Direct / Mobile: 616.450..8653
jim@buildingperformanceteam.com

Website l  LinkedIn

Coffee conversation: My opinion and experience: The gospel of Jesus is without doubt the most beautiful world view on our planet.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use