Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fractions to surfaces for ZoneHVAC:HighTemperatureRadiant

That makes it a bit harder. The conservative approach would be to start at zero % People 100% Floor. Over time radiation exchange to other surfaces will give a MRT and the operative temp will be the ave. of MRT and air temp.

The other route envolves knowing exactly where the human(s) will stand (sit), simplification of their surface geometry to some combination of horizontal and vertical plates and doing some basic view factor calcs regarding the radiation exchange with respect to your radiant device.

I always imagine the polititions like this as having rectangular plates for heads. It makes what they say seem more fitting.

And a happy 2018 for you too!

PS I think the DB CFD tool is quite nice for these kind of comfort analysis investigations.