Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Pump connections in System 8

Francesco,
I'm not sure which pipe you are referring to, but....
At one time, EnergyPlus recommended a bypass to aid in the mass flow balance calculations (I think that was the reason to my best recollection). I don't think it was ever mandatory and may not be needed. You can probably leave it in place eithout problem and can always check whether there is any flow through it.