[EnergyPlus_Support] Modelling Air Colled Chiller: Obtaining Performance Curves and Coefficients

Hello all,

I have tryed to model an Air Colled Chiller using Curve Fit Tool but I could not. Now I am trying to use Chiller_PerformanceCurve_Coefficients.xls. All the data I got from the Chiller Manufacture are a set of diferent Condenser Inlet Air Temperatures (°C), and for each of these I have the Nominal Capacity (KW), the Part Load Capacities (KW) and the Coefficient of Performance - COP. For all those data, my Evaporator Chilled Water Outlet is fixed at 10 (°C) and my Evaporator Water Inlet is fixed at 17 (°C).

Is it possible to generate the Performance Curves and get the specific Coefficients with these data?

I am affraid it will not be possible because I have both my Evaporator Chilled Water and Evaporator Water Inlet fixed? Am I right?

Thanks a lot

Posted by: lrebello1@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: