[EnergyPlus_Support] Calculation of Zone Air system Sensible Cooling Rate Manually

Please answer to my queries ....Any one?

How to calculate manually Zone Air system Sensible cooling rate manually?

Summing up of Zone air heat balance inernal convective heat gain rate, Zone air heat balance Surface convective heat gain rate, infiltration heat gain rate, interzone heat gain rate will serve the purpose??

Any thing else is to be done?

where is the window component appearing here? I guess it should be in Zone air heat balance Surface convective heat gain rate.

The above formula looks alright till the zone air temperature is meeting the setpoint.

But once it crosses the set point, there is a huge difference between the summation and reporting value.

How to calculate these values when the room temperature is not meeting the set point.

tell me how to calculate these components manually?

I observed that the Zone Air Heat Balance System Air Transfer Rate and Zone air system sensible cooling rate are reporting values that are different from the component Zone predicted sensible cooling load to the thermostat. the number is huge. why is this difference?

I observed from the reports that Zone Air Heat Balance System Air Transfer Rate and Zone air system sensible cooling rate are reporting same values. Does it mean the definition is same for both these terms?

at times, Zone air heat balance system air transfer rate becomes Zero even though it is scheduled to run and even though the temperature inside the zone do not meet the setpoint. Why is this happening?

Posted by: srk.iitm@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/