Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: White Box Technologies brings simulation weather data to the satellite age

Creating "typical year" weather files is quite easy once the historical time series has been produced.  I do have interest in updating and improving the IWEC2 weather files, but no definite plans. Much will depend on funding. So far, I'm still doing this, i.e., incorporating satellite solar in "typical year" weather files, on a case-by-case basis when there is a customer request.

Sent from my iPad