Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] timestep > 60

Tilek,
Two things come to mind:
  1. I think these objects are sensitive to the Input Method and especially the "U-factor time Area Value"; that is worth double-checking to confirm it is correct
  2. It's possible E+ has a bug, so if after checking your inputs you still see a problem, send it to the Help Desk for their review. E+ isn't perfect (yet), though it's become much more robust in recent years. Bugs sometimes become evident when careful modelers like yourself take the time to review results thoughtfully!