[EnergyPlus_Support] Minimum Equipment Efficiencies- Non Standard conditions 6.8.1C

Dear All,

This is not a direct question regarding simulation or E+ tool but about the ASHREA 90.1-2010 minimum efficiency requirements to comply with 6.8.1C for the chillers at Non Standard Conditions.

We are working on a project where designer shared chiller efficiencies at design conditions whereas table 6.8.1C gives chiller efficiency at ARI conditions. In order to show compliance we have done Kadj calculation as prescribed under 6.4.1.2 to adjust ASHRAE 90.1-2010 baseline efficiency at design conditions. Now my doubt is

1. What value of baseline chiller efficiency to be used in simulation to compare the performance of the chiller with the Proposed/design case; direct COP value from table 6.8.1C OR COP after Kadj calculations?
2. Does anyone has copy of Addenda CH?

Thank you for your expert advice.

regards,

--

Javed Iqbal, LEED AP, CEA
Sr. Energy Analyst

__._,_.___

Posted by: Javed Iqbal <eee.javed@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use