[EnergyPlus_Support] Control of AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat - Sizing Problem [1 Attachment]

Dear All,

I assigned a typical VAV system (Baseline System 5) with reheat but there are many heating unmet hours in the zones served by the system. I did most of the quality checks (correct OA, zone setpoints, zone and system sizing etc.) to see where the problem lies. And i found ' AirTerminal:SingleDuct:VAV:Reheat' is NOT active or sizing is zero in HTML report. To further ascertain the cause of the problem, I plotted temperatures [ see attachment] at all the nodes to see the temperature regime. This also shows that reheat coil doesn't raise the air temperature to meet the room set-point.

This is being simulated for CZ5A.

I also tried to look out for some solutions discussed here [ LINK LINK ] but unfortunately nothing works for me.

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Thank you,

--

Javed Iqbal, LEED AP, CEA
Sr. Energy Analyst

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Javed Iqbal <eee.javed@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\AirTerminal VAV Reheat Temp Profile.png