Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC sizing

Whatever you specify as applicable on a Winter DesignDay is included. Most designers calculate heating loads, however, with zero lights (or maybe 5% for security lights), zero equipment and zero people.

Most of the time, this makes sense, e.g., a long holiday such as Christmas or New Year, when everyone is gone and the building is quiet and dark.  the Schedules might look something like:

SCHEDULE:COMPACT
Sched_PeopleAssembly
Fraction
Through: 12/31