Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] water flow rate in primary and secondary loop

Francesco,
It's common for a primary pump to operate at constant speed whenever the chiller is operating. The pump should be OFF when the chiller is OFF.

The ASHRAE 90.1-specified pump power should be split between primary and secondary pumps (though ASHRAE does not specify the ratio)