Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Discussion on EMS use in Energyplus on Opening factor Control

your ems directly sets the component. perhaps you want to set the component as fully open in the idf and then manipulate the component's schedule instead with ems? from memory there are a couple of variables which are multiplied with each other to deturmine how open the window is.