From: energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Sajal Chowdhurysajal sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2019 5:04 AM
To: yahoogroups
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] ** Severe ** DaylightingDevice:Tubular [1 Attachment]

Dear All,
Can anybody help me?
I am simulating DaylightingDevice: Tubular and put the all numerical value according to the given tutorial. I have prepared model by open studio plugin and then got idf file which I attached here for the simulation run. Every time I got the following message which I could not manage. Need your urgent help, please..

** Severe  ** DaylightingDevice:Tubular = DOME 1:  Pipe and dome/diffuser areas are significantly different (>10%).
   **   ~~~   ** ...Pipe Area=[9.9315E-002]; Dome/Diffuser Area=[0.9244].
   **  Fatal  ** Errors in DaylightingDevice:Tubular input.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Sajal Chowdhury
B.Arch.(BUET), M.Arch.(BUET), M.Eng.(HU,Japan)
Assistant Professor
Department of Architecture
Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology
Chittagong 4349, Bangladesh
E-MAIL: sajal_c@xxxxxxxxx

Posted by: Jim Dirkes <Jim@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at: