RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] ** Severe ** DaylightingDevice:Tubular

Sajal,

I’ve never use this E+ object, but I took a look and it appears that the DaylightingDevice:Tubular diameter is a lot smaller than the dome.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, BCxP

Team Lead - Building Performance

Foresight Management

616 450 8653

LinkedIn

Coffee Conversation:

Even a blind squirrel will find an occasional nut … seek Truth and be open to it from many sources.
To people who hate the truth, does truth look like hate?