[EnergyPlus_Support] Failed when running simulation [1 Attachment]

Hi everyone, I am new to OpenStudio and struggling with this problem.

After making a model on SketchUp and setting in Openstudio following the instructions, I ran the simulation.

However, it showed errors in the final steps and I could not find the reason. I made the model very simple (just for testing), but all the times when I move to the thermal zones or HVAC, the simulation ran errors, after I changed it back to default, It still failed.

If you know a similar problem, Please help me to solve it...Thank you so much!!!!

View attachments on the web

Posted by: lenatran1993@xxxxxxxxx

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: