Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Failed when running simulation

Energyplus is unhappy about your inputs.

Click on Show simulation and look at eplusout.err, it will likely have valuable information to understand the problem

--
Sent from a mobile device, please excuse the brevity.

Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Owner

Direct: +33 6 95 14 42 13
Website: www.effibem.com
LinkedIn (en) | (fr)
On Mar 27, 2019, at 12:26, "lenatran1993@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone, I am new to OpenStudio and struggling with this problem.

After making a model on SketchUp and setting in Openstudio following the instructions, I ran the simulation.

However, it showed errors in the final steps and I could not find the reason. I made the model very simple (just for testing), but all the times when I move to the thermal zones or HVAC, the simulation ran errors, after I changed it back to default, It still failed.

If you know a similar problem, Please help me to solve it...Thank you so much!!!!

Posted by: Julien Marrec <julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.