[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC System for a Prototyp Supermarket





Dear all, 


I want to simulate the energy demand of a Supermarket. As I want to place it in warm and humid climates I won't need heating but cooling. 


I am using the energyPlus Sumpermarket_Detailed.idf example file and size it down to my Prototyp (800 m²), where they are applying an DX Cooling Coil. Now I want to change the capacity so that it fits to my cooling load.  Where or how do I get the performance Curves? They are using a temperature curve, a flow fraction curve an Energy Input Ratio Function of Temperature Curve and an Energy Input Ratio Function of Flow fraction curve. How can i calculate them? Are those curves already those describing the compressor and condenser of the AC System? 


I would like to compare an average system using still R22 as a refrigerant with an AC using R290. How do I get the curves for such a system? 


Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regrads

Lara 



__._,_.___

Posted by: larateutsch@xxxxxx


EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___