Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] HVAC System for a Prototyp Supermarket

Performance curves are created from manufacturers data for the installed/simulated system. Once you have the data, use the curve tool provided with E+ in folder C:\EnergyPlusV9-1-0\PreProcess\HVACCurveFitTool or see this document for a description of how curves are created. This is for VRF systems but creating curves are basically the same. http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/en/publications/pdf/FSEC-CR-1910-12.pdf