[EnergyPlus_Support] HELP WANTED - Senior Energy Modeler

Senior Energy Modeler
Big Ladder Software LLC - Denver, CO

Big Ladder Software seeks to hire an experienced energy modeler to help us develop the next wave of innovative building energy modeling software tools.

Please apply through Indeed.com using the link below:
https://www.indeed.com/job/senior-energy-modeler-85f1a2860c9b2e5c

We are also currently hiring for the following additional positions:

About Us
Founded in 2009, Big Ladder Software is a Denver-based company dedicated to providing software and services for the building energy modeling industry. The company name reflects our mission to â??help our clients reach new heightsâ??. We are a team of mechanical engineers and programmers with a unique combination of expertise in building science, computer-based simulation, and software development. We are part of the development teams for the state-of-the-art EnergyPlus simulation engine and the California Simulation Engine. We also develop and maintain several of our own open-source software tools for building energy modeling. We provide training workshops, commercial support, and consulting services to mechanical, architectural, and design engineering firms across the US. Over the past several years, the company has experienced steady growth and achieved significant success and recognition in the industry.

About You
You are a hybrid--part energy modeler, part programmer. Perhaps you got your start at a mechanical or architectural engineering firm, or maybe a software startup or national lab. Whatever path led you to energy modeling, you discovered that the software developers had the best tools and techniques to make your work easier. Even though you may not have heard it before, the mantra â??model like a programmerâ?? sounds like your perfect jam. Today you find yourself pushing the limits of your energy modeling tools on a daily basis, and it frustrates you to no end. You think there MUST be better ways to do software for building energy modeling. What if you could put your hybrid superpowers to good use and help elevate the next generation of energy modeling tools for everyone? What if you could enjoy the challenge of interesting, creative work, while also having a meaningful impact on the planet? What if you could play a major role in a small, but growing, dynamic team of mechanical engineers, scientists, and programmers? Sound like you?

Responsibilities
This job is a full-time position at our headquarters in downtown Denver. If hired, responsibilities would include:
Minimum Qualifications
To be considered for the job, you should be able to demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
Preferred Qualifications
The following qualifications are not required but will help your application stand out from the crowd:
Benefits
We offer the following benefits for our employees:
Additional Information

__._,_.___

Posted by: Peter Ellis <peter.ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

The group web site is:
http://groups..yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the &quot;search&quot; button.

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use