[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Direct Evaporative Cooler - documentation

Jim, I am referring to the direct type. The InputOutputReference uses the difference in input wet and dry bulbs as the base. The formula in the  EngineeringReference states the difference in the output wet and drybulb

There is another problem, this time  not with the documentation but maybe the names used. The object EvarporativeCooler:CelDekPad appears under the EvaporativeCooler class or group. The drop down list in ZoneHVACEquipmentList, the name is EvaporativeCoolerUnit.

Using EvaporativeCoolerUnit as a ZoneEquipmentObjectType,  I cannot find a EvarporativeCooler:CelDekPad in the drop down list to enter
ooi

Posted by: Ooi Koon Beng <ooi_kb3@xxxxxxxxxxx>

EnergyPlus support is found at:

The EnergyPlus web site is found at: