you will need to unzip in order to read. Then, you can follow what Rich Raustad said in order to get it into an csv file.

I'm not sure what you mean by "can't work with your EP-Launch". Please attach files.

Linda

On 2019-10-21 21:11, deshdance@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:
Thank you for your help Mr/Mrs.
Before you sent it to me, I've seen it website and can't works on my
EP launch. I think the data area not complete, because I imported to
my excel then any data can't read by excel. What should I do? :(

__._,_.___

-------------------------
 Posted by: deshdance@xxxxxxxxx
-------------------------

 EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to
energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.net/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has
a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under
the Documentation link and press the "search" button.

 Visit Your Group [1]

 [2]
 * Privacy [3] * Unsubscribe * Terms of Use [4]

Links:
------
[1]
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EnergyPlus_Support/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlb3Vkc2Q4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMzODc0ODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3Mzg5BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTU3MTc0NjYzMg--