Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Modeling A Fresh Air System based only on Central Extract Fans

Hi,

Another option could be trying out 'ZoneVentilation:DesignFlowRate' and see how it serves your purpose. It has Intake, Exhaust, Balanced and Natural Ventilation type of ventilation system.

There might be some other alternative options but I don't have any such past experiences.

Best,