[EnergyPlus_Support] using Ideal Air Loads - the proper way to define it in Energy Plus

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this question,
I'm simulating a small office and want to obtain 'Heating and Cooling Loads=
', I'm using Ideal Air Loads which I defined by activating them in Open Stu=
dio (Turn on Ideal Air Loads) in the 'Thermal Zone' Tab. =C2=A0In the outpu=
t in Energy Plus, I'm looking at 'Zone Air System Sensible Heating Rate' an=
d 'Zone Air System Sensible Cooling Rate' (Watts, hourly in the excel file)=
.. However, I'm comparing exterior blinds with different tilts, and observe =
that the results are quite similar, if I look at zero tilt (open) compared =
to tilt 60 degrees (almost closed), on the same day and time (tilmestep), t=
he difference is only of about 30W (heating loads), but the difference cumu=
lative over the year is only about 100W. Comparing with all the tilting cas=
es of the blinds, I was expecting to see a clearer tendency of decreasing (=

WARNING: The remainder of this message has not been transferred.
The estimated size of this message is 9357297 bytes.
Click on the Retrieve From Server icon above and check mail again to get the whole thing. (If you're reading this in the preview pane, you'll need to open the message to see the icon.)  If the Retrieve From Server icon is not showing, then this message is no longer on the server.