Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Input from EnergyPlus IDF Editor Users

Please send me the materials
BR

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 05:36:24 PM GMT+3, Jason Glazer jglazer@xxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We chose July 14 at 10am central time for the epJSON Editor design meeting.

Here is the web meeting information:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/865564493
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 865-564-493

And here is the link to the calendar invite (which also includes the web meeting info):

https://calendar.google.com/event?action="">

If you are planning on attending, please send me an email so that I can send you materials to look at prior to the call.

Thanks

Jason