Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Fw: Energy+ module code

Dear Linda
Has the energy Group users created a replacement for the yahoo group
BR
Mohammed Ali

On Monday, March 16, 2020, 07:59:02 PM GMT+3, Linda Lawrie linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <energyplus_support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Look at energyplus.net as well, in the download area it addresses getting the source code.

------
Linda

FIBPSA, FASHRAE
http://climate.onebuilding.org - free repository of climate data for building simulation
Climate.onebuilding is a FREE service not supported by any outside organization or government agency.